Google Digital Garage Exam is one of the essential exams a beginner can take to check his or her proficiency on the “Online Opportunity” topic. You can get certified in Google Digital Garage Exam Module 2 after 100% completion of this exam. The certificate consists of 26 modules and every question should be answered correctly in each assessment.
The important thing to note is that even if you answer a single question incorrectly, you will have to start the test from the first lesson of the first module. I know it would be a terrible feeling to experience if you have to go through it, so my advice would be to answer every question very carefully.
So, let’s prepare ourselves well by practising these Google Digital Garage Module 2 Exam Answers – Your First Steps in Online Success Module 2.
About Google Digital Garage Exam – Module 2
No. of Questions: 4
Score Required: 100%
Module: 2/26 – Your first steps in online success
Test your knowledge by doing these questions. If you get stuck somewhere, you can always check Google Digital Garage Exam Module 2 Answers – Your First Steps in Online Success Module 2.
1. Your Online Goals
Hamish is a successful hairdresser. He’s decided to grow his business by opening another salon. Hamish doesn’t have an online presence yet but thinks this might help. Which of his business goals could being online help him achieve?
- Attract new customers
- Gather customer feedback
- Source new hair colouring products
- Advertise extended opening hours
2. Building Your Online Presence
Hamish has created a website with an online booking system for his salon appointments.He wants to engage more with his customers and came up with a list of goals. Help Hamish to match each task with the online tool you think he should use to achieve his goal.
- Gather customer feedback – Email Survey
- Tell customers about the extended opening hours – Social Media Page
- Show customers Hamish’s latest hair looks – An online gallery
- Help local customers find the new salon – A map
3. Marketing Your Online Presence
Hamish’s website isn’t getting as many visitors as he’d like. He’s heard that search engine marketing (SEM) can help, but isn’t sure how it works. Can you explain what SEM enables you to do?
- Buy ad space on a search results page
- Bid for keywords to display your content in search engines
- Tag keywords within your website content
- Optimise your website’s design
4. Analyse and adapt
Despite his digital presence, the number of hits on Hamish’s website is still low. He’d like to use analytics to find out more about how customers are interacting with his site. What can he learn from analytics? Select the ways you think analytics can help business owners.
- Show which pages of a website are most popular – Yes
- Log which items of the website are clicked on – Yes
- List which parts of the website a user doesn’t like – No
- Identify where in the world visitors are logging on from – Yes
Google Digital Garage Exam Answers Module 2 (Digital Garage Quiz)
- Keyword Planner
- Ad Gallery
- Ad Preview Tool
- Stick to what you are doing and don’t make changes
- The same content works across online and offline platforms
- Use analytics to make informed decisions
- Use analytics to track your customers across the Internet
- Display advertising
- Search engine marketing
- Pay per click
- You need a website to show up in search results
- You’ll reach a similar client base to the one you have in the real world
- You’ll be seen by the same volume of customers whether you use search advertising or not
- Social media is a great way to engage your audience
Google Digital Garage Module 2 – Your first steps in online success- Completed
These were all the Google Digital Garage Module 2 Answers, all the answers that you can find here are correct.
Don’t forget to check
Google Digital Garage Exam Module 1 Answers – The Online Opportunity
Google Digital Garage Exam Module 3 Answers – Build your web presence
Google Digital Garage Exam Module 4 Answers – Plan Your Online Business Strategy
You can check all the answers on webiqquiz.com
Do share your feedback with me in the comments section below. I would also appreciate if you could share this resource with your friends on social media channels like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter & Pinterest.