Google Digital Garage Exam is one of the essential exams a beginner can take to check his or her proficiency on the “Online Opportunity” topic. You can get certified in Google Digital Garage Exam Module 3 after 100% completion of this exam. The certificate consists of 26 modules and every question should be answered correctly in each assessment.
The important thing to note is that even if you answer a single question incorrectly, you will have to start the test from the first lesson of the first module. I know it would be a terrible feeling to experience if you have to go through it, so my advice would be to answer every question very carefully.
So, let’s prepare ourselves well by practising these Google Digital Garage Module 3 Exam Answers – Your First Steps in Online Success Module 3.
About Google Digital Garage Exam – Module 3
No. of Questions: 6
Score Required: 100%
Module: 3/26 – Build Your Web Presence
Test your knowledge by doing these questions. If you get stuck somewhere, you can always check Google Digital Garage Exam Module 2 Answers – Your First Steps in Online Success Module 3.
1. Choosing your online presence
Addie runs a local bakery. After getting the business up and running over the last six months, she’s now ready to create a digital presence.
What do you think Addie should set up first:
- A social media profile
- A mobile app?
2. How websites work?
Addie is investigating how to create business websites for her local bakery business. She’s trying to get her head around how websites work. How good is your tech knowledge? Can you check the facts for Addie?
- An IP address is made up of a string of numbers that can be located by any device connected to the internet – True
- A browser figures out where online content is hosted and displays it to the user – True
- Every website is hosted on a server – True
- When users navigate to a website it is known as ‘hosting’ – False
3. Key website ingredients
Addie owns the Knead to Know Bakery and has decided to open a website.
But first she needs to choose a domain name.
Take a look at her ideas and select the best domain name by crossing off the rest.
4. Websites and your business goals
Addie is drafting a description for the About Us page of her bakery website.
Which do you think works best?
- Love cake? So do we. Here at knead to know Bakery we have a passion and reputation for creating the most delicious cookies, cakes and bread.
5. Make your website easy to use
Addie wants to make her website easy to navigate. Which of the following features should Addie include on every page of her website?
- Side menu
- About Us information
- Bakery logo leading to homepage
- Search field
6. Website design do’s and don’ts
To make the homepage of her local bakery website interesting, Addie wants to add some media elements to it.
Different elements will cause the page to take longer to load, so she needs to get the right mix for the site.
Can you put the following elements in order from the ones with the longest load time to the shortest?
- 2 minute HD advertising video for the bakery
- Large high res, full screen background image
- 20 second explainer animation
- Low res compressed thumbnail image
- Twitter button that links out to twitter page
- Text descriptions
Google Digital Garage Exam Answers Module 3 (Digital Garage Quiz)
- Customers can learn about a business by downloading a mobile app, but they can’t place an order using an app
- Building a new website requires a large budget
- Mobile apps enable your customers to purchase your products without being on your website
- All businesses must have a website to sell products
- The customer service representative you can call when you have questions about your website
- The answer you get when you search a term on the web
- A computer connected to the Internet with software that allows it to host all the components of your website
- The device that determines the speed of your mobile connection
- Return link
- Menu bar
- A lot of deep scientific information and detailed statistics
- Special offers
- Certifications to show you’re qualified to provide a service
- A list of phone numbers customers can use to get in contact with you
- A ‘Get directions to our store’ button which when clicked, redirects to a map displaying directions to the store based on the customer’s current address
- An icon button that takes the customer to your social media accounts
- A hotline phone number that helps users complete their purchases
- What your customers are looking for
- Your latest promotions and discounts
- Your brand values
- Whether the content will go viral or not
These were all the Google Digital Garage Module 3 Answers, all the answers that you can find here are correct.
Don’t forget to check
Google Digital Garage Exam Module 1 Answers – The Online Opportunity
Google Digital Garage Exam Module 2 Answers – Your First Steps in Online Success
Google Digital Garage Exam Module 4 Answers – Plan Your Online Business Strategy
You can check all the answers on Web IQ Quiz
Do share your feedback with me in the comments section below. I would also appreciate if you could share this resource with your friends on social media channels like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter & Pinterest.