Google Digital Garage Exam is one of the essential exams a beginner can take to check his or her proficiency on the “Plan Your Online Business Strategy” topic. You can get certified in Google Digital Garage Exam Module 4 after 100% completion of this exam. The certificate consists of 26 modules and every question should be answered correctly in each assessment.
The important thing to note is that even if you answer a single question incorrectly, you will have to start the test from the first lesson of the first module. I know it would be a terrible feeling to experience if you have to go through it, so my advice would be to answer every question very carefully.
So, let’s prepare ourselves well by practising these Google Digital Garage Module 4 Exam Answers – Plan Your Online Business Strategy Module 4.
About Google Digital Garage Exam – Module 4
No. of Questions: 5
Score Required: 100%
Module: 4/26 – Plan Your Online Business Strategy
Test your knowledge by doing these questions. If you get stuck somewhere, you can always check Google Digital Garage Exam Module 4 Answers – Plan Your Online Business Strategy Module 4.
1. The benefits of an online strategy
Sam has recently decided to launch an online fitness coaching service. He has registered a domain name and set up a website, but is unsure of how to launch his business online in a way that will help him grow sustainably. Help Sam create his own online business strategy, by selecting the correct steps he should take.
- What should his first step be? – Define business goals
- What should his second step be? – Write a mission statement
- What should his third step be? – Identify his USP
2. Taking a business online
Omar owns a stall selling handmade cosmetics, and wants to launch an e-commerce site. He has lots of experience selling his products in person at markets, but is now hoping to reach more customers online.
Can you advise Omar on how to make both his online and offline business successful?
- He should focus on duplicating his successful offline marketing efforts to an online audience – False
- He should sell at a cheaper price on the website to attract more customers – False
- He should identify his various online and offline audiences, and how best to engage them – True
- He should consider paid online advertising as the sole means of promoting his business online – False
3. Understanding customer behaviour
Holly owns a dance studio. To improve sales of dance classes, she is reviewing how her marketing team could update the company’s online presence.
As part of the rebrand, the team listened to customer feedback and mapped customer journeys. They identified two things online customers generally struggled with: navigating the website and finding the business’s contact information.
Which of the brand’s touchpoints should Holly modify to help address her customer’s feedback?
- Website layout
- Instagram account
- Instructor’s Blog
- Email marketing
4. How to stand out from the competition
Bobbi owns a protein shake company, which has been trading for 3 years. Her products are stocked in a number of gyms, but the company has not seen much growth in recent months. Bobbi would now like to break into the online market to boost product sales.
Which of the following actions should Bobbi take to identify opportunities for online business growth?
- Hire a financial planner
- Identify a USP
- Ship to new countries
- Build a SWOT analysis
- Distribute feedback forms to suppliers
- Review competitor websites
5. Using goals to improve business performance
Ryan has written some KPIs to help his fitness centres achieve the business goal of “improving overall client satisfaction”.
Review these four KPIs. Which do you think fit the criteria of being specific, measurable, attainable, relevant and time-bound?
- Ensure 80% of clients use the gym’s online system to book personal training appointments
- Increase how much money customers spend in the gym’s juice bar
- A score of 85% or more in the annual survey for the question ‘Would you recommend this gym to a friend?’
- Ensure 90% of new gym members book an induction session within the first two weeks of joining
Google Digital Garage Answers of Quiz
- Identifying business goals
- Understanding what the competition is doing
- Knowing the market
- Aligning goals to the strategy
- To help determine a marketing strategy
- To help a business understand the customer journey online
- To help a business reach a global audience
- To give insight into specific customer groups
- It allows brands to add pop-up ads at every point of the customer journey, ensuring high visibility
- It gives businesses the opportunity to save money on online advertising
- It provides customers with value every time they come into contact with a brand, helping build trust
- It gives businesses an opportunity to collect more data from potential customers
- Incorporate it within marketing materials across all channels to help raise customer awareness
- Create an email campaign letting your customers know why you are unique
- Film a video explaining your unique selling point and send it to employees
- Create a press release and distribute it through your channels
- Audience segmentation
- Long-term projections
- Financial viability
- Board decisions
Google Digital Garage Module 4 – Plan Your Online Business Strategy – Completed
These were all the Google Digital Garage Module 4 Answers, all the answers that you can find here are correct.
Don’t forget to check
Google Digital Garage Exam Module 1 Answers – The Online Opportunity
Google Digital Garage Exam Module 2 Answers – Your First Steps in Online Success
Google Digital Garage Exam Module 3 Answers – Build your web presence
You can check all the answers on Web IQ Quiz
Do share your feedback with me in the comments section below. I would also appreciate if you could share this resource with your friends on social media channels like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter & Pinterest.